Sovereign Business Jets is a private charter company with a strong emphasis on customer care.
The company’s aim is to provide an optimal, seamless solution to bespoke air travel, delivered with expert and highly personalised customer service. Their combination of in-house expertise, high level contacts and strategic partnerships will deliver cost effective and efficient jet charters, as well as a wider range of services to respond to the varied needs of the contemporary international traveller.
We are headquartered at an award-winning private VIP terminal at London Biggin Hill Airport (EGKB/BQH), in very close proximity to the capital's landmarks, business and shopping districts. In addition we maintain satellite offices in the United States, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Cyprus, Uganda, Ukraine and Russia. Our Customer Service Units at Farnborough Airport (EGLF/FAB) and Luton (EGGW/LTN) are fully operational from 1 November 2013.
Sovereign Business Jets is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AYR Group Limited (www.AYRgroup.co.uk). AYR Group is a premier aviation service provider with twenty years of global operating experience. It is a renowned and financially sound AOC (Air Operator Certificate) holder and aircraft owner, having first-hand experience in more than 40 countries with a staff of seasoned aviation specialists.
Core Charter Services:
- Private Jet Charter – cost effective provision of the correct size and style aircraft
- Corporate Charter – efficient transportation for larger groups of people
- Helicopter Charter – either stand alone or as an add on to a jet charter
- Air Taxi – affordable domestic transportation for events or special occasions
- Empty Leg Notification System – membership facilitates even more cost attractive travel and can be tailored to clients’ requirements
Additional Aircraft Services:
- Aircraft Management – off-setting the expense of jet ownership, Sovereign Business Jets can integrate clients’ jets into their own fleet, provided their rigorous inspection criteria are met. Aircraft will be expertly maintained and owners can be reassured that their assets are protected by an industry-leading insurance company.
- Ownership – high level advice on jet ownership and suitable operators. The Sovereign team can identify the right home base and Fixed Base Operator, assist on crew recruitment, maintenance and insurance. In addition, they can provide advice on legal considerations and the customisation of clients’ jets.
- Sourcing, Sales and Acquisition – identification of suitable aircraft and guidance through the acquisition process, including detailed legal advice.
Sovereign Business Jets will set a new standard in customer service. All aspects of a client’s travel requirements will be handled by a single point of contact within a team of dedicated experts, whose experience will enable them to anticipate and exceed their customers’ requirements.
Sovereign Business Jets customer services will continue to evolve in accordance with their clients’ needs. They currently include:
- Handling and flight support
- Commercial flight booking
- VIP catering
- Ground transportation
- Security and close protection
- Hospitality and event coordinating
Memberships and Partners:
Sovereign Business Jets is a member of:
Baltic Air Charter Association - the world's largest and most prestigious network for air charter professionals
Wyvern - the global leader in aviation safety auditing, consulting and information services
EBAA – European Business Aviation Association
BBGA – British Business and General Aviation Association
RUBAA - Russian Business Aviation Association
Sovereign Business Jets partners and consultants are industry leaders in their respective fields, and include Alastair Morrison OBE MC (security), The Hon Clare Dennison-Pender (hospitality and event coordination), Kurt Hafner (in-flight catering) and Darren Lucas (executive cars).